Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!!!!

I have been meaning to keep a blog for awhile now, but I am just now getting around to it. I will do my very best to begin keeping a weekly blog just to let you know what the Lord in doing in and through this DTS in San Diego, and also what God is doing in and through me. So, stay posted! I invite you to frequent my blog, laugh at my picture, cry at my stories, and joining me in prayer. Thank you for reading this, and thank you also for your love and support. I couldn't be doing what I am doing without you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie, I use to be from KS, the West Lenexa SDA Church, but now living in MO after retirement. I admire and almost envy your dedication to the Lord. God bless you in your efforts for Him. Keep on blogging. I will put this in my favorites and keep watching for your next writing.

Christine D.

Lemy Nacisse said...

Hey Jamie.I was reading your info.on your blog and i'm really encouraged by that.I should be there with guys by now to staff the DTS in San Diego but things doesn't happen as it should be.Anyways,praying for you that God will continually use you for His coming Kingdom.I'm so bless to see you going for God.See your guys soon.


Raymond Lemy><>

Mark Sisson said...

Hi Jamie, It is really awesome to see how the Lord has lead you to this ministry and what He is doing through your group. We are very proud of you and your decision to serve the Lord on a full time basis. We are glad you are a part of our "church family" and that you take the time to keep us posted on how the Lord is working through your ministry.

Mark & Tami Sisson